Thursday, October 24, 2019

Magazine Project Day 3



Today we researched the house styles of popular running magazines and websites such as; "Men's Running Magazine", "Runner's World", "Milesplit.com" and "Flotrack". We came to the conclusion that most of these magazine's and website's house styles are very simple and streamlined with an emphasis on being bold. We then started to become familiar with the website "canva.com", which is what I will most likely be using to create the magazine. Since I had just researched font types, my group and I decided to use Oxford as our house style across all of our magazines. This font is very similar to the basic fonts of running magazines. I then practiced adding text and shapes to further familiarize myself with the website. We decided to move away from other programs like Adobe Photoshop because we have no prior experience with it. Canva is a very easy and user-friendly program that does not require prior knowledge on digital design.

No comments:

Post a Comment