Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Magazine project 10/28/19

     Today I looked at various puff articles from running magazines and websites like; "milesplit.com", and "Runner's World". Some common phrases included; “Everything you need to know about...”, “... Has made a statement”, “Champion...”. We then discussed the various articles and puff articles that will be listed in our magazines. Since my magazine is focused on High School Track, I decided to include articles that would mention track meets, winners of track meets, track teams, and tips for high school runners. 

     This week we plan on taking photos of runners to experiment with creating the magazine cover and making a rough draft of how our cover will maintain the same house styles and elements across our different magazines. I plan on taking the photos at my high school track and I hope to use my teammates as possible models. Earlier in the month my team and I created a mock magazine that was focused on high school runners and we plan to draw inspiration and keep some of the elements that looked impressive. We prominently used orange and black in that mock magazine and I think we will continue that style.

No comments:

Post a Comment