Tuesday, December 17, 2019

12/17/2019

     Today I finished the critical reflection question: "How did your production skills develop throughout this project?". I answered this question using a Prezi and after using the program once, I mastered it. This program gave me the opportunity to add animation and charming designs to answer the question. I gave the Prezi a similar yellow color scheme to relate it my finished product and it creates an exciting tone.

     The reason why I started with this question is because I just finished my magazine and the progress I made during the project was fresh in my mind. I split the Prezi into two sections titled "Programs" and "Techniques". In the "Programs" section I described how each program enhanced my production skills and the features of each that I took advantage of. In the "Techniques" section I expanded on the skills I learned throughout the process and how they made me more efficient. I plan on finishing another question tomorrow.

Hoyour production skills develop throughout this project

No comments:

Post a Comment