Monday, December 2, 2019

12/2/2019

     Today I finished the first page of my two-page spread. This page mainly focuses on a picture of Zachary running from a profile point of view. I decided to use this photo to start my article because a full body shot is a common convention used in articles in "Runner's World" and "Men's Running Magazine. A huge emphases is put on great running form and Zachary was a perfect candidate to showcase this.

     On top of the photo I placed an inspirational quote. This is also a commonality in magazines and allows the reader to remember the main idea of the article. I wanted to create a lot of space in the first page of the spread to convey distance which is also a convention of running magazines. I plan on writing the article on the second page of my two-page spread tomorrow. This will complete the main components of my magazine.

Image result for magazine two page spread

No comments:

Post a Comment