Thursday, December 5, 2019

12/5/2019

     Today I finished both pages of my two-page spread. This part of the magazine was the easiest in my opinion. This is due to the fact that I know how to use every feature of Canva by now. Uploading photos from my Iphone and inserting them into Canva is simple. Canva has a grid laid out on the page that allows me to line up text perfectly to really increase the beauty of my magazine.

     I wanted to change the color scheme and focus on orange. This helped Zachary pop on the page because I increased the saturation of his skin tone and the orange border helps to highlight it. The font of the quote connects with the title of the article and encourages the reader to focus on these parts of the page. I feel that I accomplished an upbeat tone by using the color orange and emphasizing Zachary's smile. I plan on editing some small parts of the magazine tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment