Thursday, November 21, 2019

11/21/2019

     Earlier this week I conducted my interview after I finished my last photoshoot with Zachary. The process of conducting the interview was met with no problems. Zachary was very cooperative and answered the questions I asked thoroughly. The questions I asked are the original questions I generated and posted in my blog on November 6th 2019:

  • How have possible struggles during your season helped to strengthen your mindset?
  • What steps have you taken to positively change your mentality?
  • What is your top priority for next season?
  • What has fueled your love for running?
  • What advice might you give to other high school runners who may be experiencing some struggle as well?
     The answers to these questions will embody the article about Zachary on the second page of my two page spread. I have researched how magazines write articles based on interviews and many use a question and answer format. However, I am going to incorporate the answers that Zachary gave without including the questions. This will help the article flow and allow the reader to make connections about how the answers relate to one another. After finishing the second page of my two page spread, the magazine will be close to finished. I will do some final design tweaking to maximize the appeal and ability for it to grab a reader's attention.11/

No comments:

Post a Comment