Today I finished the design for my Table of Contents. I still need to add two more articles but the design will remain the same. I added another yellow border around the the side and top of the page to enhance the color and fill some of the white space. My masthead from the cover is placed in the upper left corner to maintain a commonality with conventions in other magazines.
I replicated the color scheme from my cover to allow the reader to feel that each part connects. I used sharp yellow borders similar to the one I used on my cover. This helps the picture of Zachary to pop and unify the conventions. Without the yellow border the picture would not look like it belonged on the page due to the fact that there is no yellow within the photo. I will start my two-page spread this week.
I replicated the color scheme from my cover to allow the reader to feel that each part connects. I used sharp yellow borders similar to the one I used on my cover. This helps the picture of Zachary to pop and unify the conventions. Without the yellow border the picture would not look like it belonged on the page due to the fact that there is no yellow within the photo. I will start my two-page spread this week.

No comments:
Post a Comment