Monday, November 18, 2019

Magazine Project 11/18/19

This week i would like to make drastic changes to my project. I am unhappy with the photos I have taken so far, as they showcase my model in clothing that is not traditional running-wear. I also do not have any photos of my model running through downtown Sarasota, despite that being our original plan. I need to figure out a time this week to take my model downtown and take photos there.

I am going to use the photos I have taken as a reference for future decisions on how to shoot my model. I have noticed that the cover photos of most running magazines contain a full shot of the model running towards the camera or from a profile point of view. I am going to try and replicate this common theme in running magazines like,"Runner's World", and "Men's Running Magazine". My model will be wearing running shorts, running shoes, and no shirt. I will take full shot of my model from a profile point of view while he is running. This week I want to finish the photos portion of the project so that next week I can construct the magazine using Canva.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment