Sunday, November 17, 2019

11/17/2019

     Today I started to construct my table of contents page. Outlining my plane and layout has helped me keep track of articles and colors in need to include on the page. I researched the table of contents of other magazines like "Enduro Magazine", and "Runner's World". I tried to replicate the layout of the table of contents from the "Runner's World" magazine because it was easy to incorporate the photos of Zachary I already took. I added a caption to the photo of Zachary to give extra explanation and focus to his article. I decided to make my article the issue published in December as this is the month throughout the U.S. when most high school runners start to train for track.

     The "Runner's World" table of contents has a photo taking up the left side of the page which is what I had already planned on. The articles are listed on the right side of the page which fills up all of the blank space. Replicating this layout will allow my table of contents to embody the entire page without clutter. I plan on adding more yellow accents and creating more articles. Throughout this process, I have learned how to occupy space on a page efficiently. The table of contents should be completed by the end of this week.
Image result for magazine table of contentsImage result for magazine table of contents runner's world

No comments:

Post a Comment