This week I plan on making the table of contents for my magazine and finishing one page of my two page spread. I would like to include another picture of Zachary in the table of contents to emphasize the focus on him. I will divide the table of contents into "Features" and other articles. I want to keep the same fonts, color scheme, and sharp look present throughout the table of contents to match the cover page.
I want to incorporate the puffs from my cover in addition to other articles in my table of contents page. Then, I will write a one sentence summary that follows each article to entertain and occupy the reader. I will include a photo of Zachary running up the bleachers to add focus to his related article. The photo will be placed on the left side of the page to help take away empty space on the page.
I will maintain my color scheme throughout the table of contents by including a yellow border around the photo of Zachary similar to the border that surrounds the cover image. The article titles will be colored yellow to create a unified look. The right side of the page will contain 8 articles that clearly relate to high school running.

No comments:
Post a Comment